Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Welcome! Prepare for cognitive dissonance to set in!

Welcome to my blog! It's been a while since I've posted, so I'm looking forward to all the future pontificating! My hope is to introduce a significant amount of cognitive dissonance into the minds and hearts of everyone unlucky enough to read a post or two. Let's see how you respond: will you change your behavior or embrace selective exposure? If all I accomplish is making you think twice about your next voting decision, I will have succeeded!
In the end this blog is about one thing, hoisting black flags. Personally, I'm an anarchist: that means I think government is evil. Collectively, I'm a panarchist: that means, I don't care if you're a commie, just don't force me to be one too.

No comments:

Post a Comment